Welcome on my blog.
I am Melanie and I love Yoga.
Yoga is part of my life since 2014. I started with Anusara Yoga in my hometown, because I had problems with my back and shoulders due to my office job. I noticed very fast the effects of Yoga on my body. However, Yoga also started to change me as a person. I realized that Yoga is not just a physical exercise. I also became more self-confident and was more in harmony with my body. I began to study Yoga philosophy to learn more about the background of Yoga. I tried out Pranayama, Meditation and different Yogastyles as Yin Yoga or Vinyasa Flow.
Also in my profession as a market researcher I noticed how much I enjoy supporting people in their personal development.
So in 2019 I finally decided to do a yoga teacher training to pass on yoga and my experiences.
- 09/2019 – 08/2021: Yogateacher Training
- 500 h YTT
- Hatha Yoga
- Asana, Anatomy, Didactics, Course Design, Yoga Philosophy, Meditation, Pranayama
- Die Matte, Karlsruhe, Germany
- 10/2020: Yin Yoga & Singing Bowls
- Yin Klang Harmonie
- Online Course on Yin Yoga, Singing Bowls and Yoga with Singing Bowls
- Tina Buch, Online (www.yinyoga-klang.de)
- Hatha Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Moon Phases
- Healing Stones
- Yoga Philosophy
- Singing Bowls