The topic of our Yoga Inspiration Spread today is about calmness, slowness and harmony. Step by step one goes very far.
In the recent past you have accepted a challenge and set out on your path. Step by step, things have progressed here. It was also about planning step by step and not having fears and worries about what is to come.
In the future it is about surrendering to the flow and implementing things you have learned from situations in the past.
It is unconscious to you that when you connect with your inner source you discover abilities that you never thought you had them.
It is conscious to you that you find strength in calmness and you feel bliss afterwards.
For our Yoga Session I chose the following asanas
- Downward Facing Dog (Solarplexuschakra, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third Eye Chakra)
- Cobra Pose (Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solarplexus Chakra, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra)
- Half Moon Pose (Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra)
- Sage Marichis Pose (Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solarplexus Chakra)
- Bound Angle Pose (Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra)
- Savasana (Heart Chakra, Crown Chakra)
- Yoga Sequencing Deck
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards
- The Healing Mantra Deck
- Soul Vision Oracle