As Chakras for our Yin & Yang Spread we got Root and Sacral Chakra.
The Yin Side is about a transformational process. It’s about using the creative spark and the passion to reach a state of fulness. It’s also about sensuality and the physical we can experience with our body. Something new is born here, a new path is followed. As chakra we got Sacral Chakra.
The Yang Side is about healing and renewal. It’s also about self esteem and to believe in oneself. Take this slow, relax and let the harmony come in. A cycle will close here and a new one begins. Positive outcomes are waiting. As Chakra we got the Rootchakra.
As Asanas I chose today for our Root and Sacral Chakra
- Cat / Cow flow
- Tree Pose
- Eagle Pose
- Half Lord of the fishes pose
- Reclined Bound Angle Pose
- Corpse Pose
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Soul Vision Oracle Cards by Sitara
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Sacred Geometry Activations Oracle by LON