As topics in our Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread we got being brave and opening ones heart today, as Chakras Third Eye and Heart Chakra.
On Yin Side it’s about opening our heart for communication and hearing to the wisdom of our inner truth. It’s about listening to the inner voice and intuition. But the Yin Side is also about awakeing passion and to rely on the inner strength. As godess we got Sita Devi, she is the spouse of Rama, and him we got as god for the Yang Side. So it’s also about recognizing your female and male energies and connecting them together. Sita Devi is the Goddess of agriculture, the goddess of earth. She is the one who sees the divine in the beauty of nature. Sita is purity, wisdom and faithfulness. Sita Devi is the one who is full of devotion, full of trust and full of heartfelt love. This is what the Yin Side is resembling. A passionate, faithful and wise female energy who is knowing her strength. For the Yin Side we got the Heart Chakra.
On the Yang Side it’s about letting love get into your life, even under extraordinary circumstances. Living his truth and getting over fears what others may think about ones actions or emotions. As god we got here Sri Rama, the partner of Sita Devi which we got for the Yin Side. Also the Yang Side is invited to embrace the female and male energies and balance them. Rama is a major deity of Hinduismn, in Rama-centric traditions of Hinduism, he is considered the Supreme Being. Rama is considered to be educated, beautiful and equipped with all the royal attributes. The Yang Side is invited to be brave and overcome their fears to live their real truth and love they have in their heart. For the Yang Side we got the Third Eye Chakra.
As Asanas I chose today
|Cat / Cow Flow||Bidalasana Marjaryasana||Stretch|
|Intense Side Strech Pose||Parsvottanasana||Forward-Bend|
Solar Plexus Chakra
|Heart Chakra Pose||Anahatasana||Forward-Bend|
Third Eye Chakra
Solar Plexus Chakra
|Head to Knee Pose||Janu Sirsasana||Forward-Bend|
|Solar Plexus Chakra|
|Corpse Pose||Savasana||Restorative||Crown Chakra |
For a Meditation Session I chose following Mudras:
- For Yang Side: Activating our Third Eye Chakra, Trishula Mudra and for connecting our female and male energies. Trishula mudra is performed by joining the thumb and the little finger, while keeping the others fingers straight.
- For Yin Side: Connecting with the inner wisdom that is in the heart. Place your right hand over your heart and place the left hand on top of the right hand.
- Mark Stephens: Yoga Sequencing Deck
- Alison DeNicola: Mudras for Awakening the Energy body
- Mandala Wisdom Cards: Gods and Goddesses
- Tori Hartman: Chakra Wisdom Oracle
- LON: Sacred Geometry Activations Oracle
- Inna Segal: The Secret Language of Color