Our Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread is about a ending which includes a new beginning.
As chakra we got the Throat Chakra for the Yang Side.
The Yin Side is about a journey to the inner self. Through this journey one can get access to knowledge which was previously closed and answers many questions. This journey is done via caring for your body and connecting with the sensual side. So this is a time to give: to care for your body and your soul. This journey is protected and under a good star.
The Yang Side should have a deeper look at their Throat Chakra. On this side it should be realized that a specific matter isn’t meant to be. Also there shall be coming justice and balance into a specific matter. It should no longer be clinged here and this should also be spoken out.
Today I chose following asanas and a Mudra for our Throat Chakra:
- Fish Pose: Backbend; Crown, Third Eye and Throat Chakra
- Camel Pose: Backbend; Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart and Solarplexuschakra
- Plow Pose: Inversion; Crown, Third Eye, Throat and Solarplexuschakra
- Bridge Pose: Backbend; Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart and Solarplexuschakra
- Samputa Mudra: This mudra invites us to listen to our inner voice. Sit down in a comfortable position. Hold the left hand slightly cupped, facing upward, at the level of the navel. Place the right hand, also slightly cupped, over the left so that the right fingers rest on the outer border of the left thumb. Relax your shoulders and breathe in and out carefully. Stay as long as you wish.
- Shavasana: Restorative; Crown, Heart Chakra
- Sacred Geometry Activations Oracle by LON
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Ask your Guides by Sonia Choquette
- Monology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid