The Yin & Yang Spread today is dedicated to the Root Chakra. Both the Yin and Yang Side need balancing in the first Chakra.
The Yin Side is about insecurities and building up your confidence. You feel that chaos is around you and that makes you insecure of how to react and choose between opposite possibilities. Accept the situation as it is and allow you to consider never seen before or not so obvious combinations. This will lead to results you never thought possible. This side also got Ganesha who is removing obstacles and gives you success in new ventures. Expand your heart to receive all the gifts that will be offered to you.
The Yang Side is about taking off masks and see beyond the surface. Be open and courageous and allow yourself to grow in a new expression of yourself. Take a risk and have a walk on the wild side, therefore you have to stop doing the predictive and stick to the safe. The Yang Side got Balaram resembling spiritual strength. Face your true feelings and stop living a lie, welcome the new in your life.
As Asanas I chose today:
- Cat Pose: Start the practice with a cat and cow flow. Harmonize your movements with your breath. Root, Sacral and Solarplexuschakra are balanced.
- Tree Pose: Strong but flexible as a tree. Balance in this standing asanas for 5 breaths on each side. This asana is stimulating Third eye, Sacral and Root Chakra.
- Eagle Pose: Another standing and balancing asana. Stay also 5 breaths on each side. Sacral and Rootchakra are activated.
- Garland Pose: Stay in this seated and relaxing pose as long as you wish. Sacral and Root Chakra are activated.
- Childs Pose: In this restorative forward bend 5 of 7 of our chakras are balanced. Relax and enjoy.
- Shavasana: We end this Yoga Session with Shavasana.
- Ask your Guides by Sonia Choquette
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- The Secret Language of Color by Inna Segal
- Sacred Geometry Activations Oracle Cards by LON
- Gods and Goddesses by Mandala Wisdom Cards
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens