Our Yoga Inspiration Spread today is dedicated to the Crown Chakra, also called Sahasrara.
This Chakra is the seventh Chakra and located above your head. This Chakra connects us with the universe and the divine.
The topic of our Spread is about making a first step and releasing doubts and fears. The first step is sometimes the hardest. Negative energy shall be switched into positivity, light and hope. As Chakras we got Crown, Throat and Root Chakra.
In the past you started a healing process, which rejuvenated you and is still present now. You let go of memories of something that has a sweet but also a bitter side for you.
It’s about self-acceptance in your future and expanding your horizons. If you fail be patient with you and learn from your mistakes.
It’s unclear to you that you already did the first step, it seems that you are deeply connected with someone. Also your Third Eye Chakra and your intuition could be a topic. You can trust your inner voice.
It’s conscious to you that you need to let go of the past and old wounds to attract abundance into your life.
As Asanas I chose today:
- Cat Pose: Do a cat / cow flow here. This asana is activating your Root and Sacral Chakra. Stay as long as you wish in this flow and coordinate the movements with your breath.
- Hero Pose: This seating asana is also activating your Root and Sacral Chakra. If you wish you can do a cushion or block under your buttom. Stay as long as you wish in this asana.
- Tree Pose: This standing and balancing asana is balancing your Third Eye, Sacral and Root Chakra. Try to stay 10 breaths on each side. This asana will give you more inner balance.
- Spread Leg Forward Fold Pose: This streching forward fold is activating your crown, third eye, solarplexus, sacral and root chakra. Relax in this asana. This asana is bringing calmness into your body and refreshes you. You can practice this as an preparation for headstand.
- Plow Pose: Practice this one carefully, it puts much pressure on your neck. Do not force you into this asana. When you can not bring your legs on the floor, you can put a chair behind you and lay down your legs on the chair. It is also fine to just bring your legs over as far as possible and to e.g. bend your knees. This asana is activating your Crown, Third Eye, Throat and Solarplexus Chakra.
- Shavasana: We end this Yoga Session with relaxing in Shavasana.
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Sacred Geometry Activation Cards by LON
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens