Today as Chakras we got for the Yin & Yang Inspiration Sacral and Throat Chakra.
On the Yang Side it’s about having compassion for yourself. It seems that taking of a mask and shame for something is a topic that leads to a certain confusion and loneliness. It’s time for self love and to forgive for something from the past. Perhaps you feel nervous, spending time in nature and meditation could be helpful.
On Yin Side it’s about becoming aware of a topic that was in your unconsciousness until now. Facing these issues will lead to healing. Connect with a community of like minded people, you can be part of something bigger and a soul family. This will also bring joy to you.
Today I chose these Mudras:
- Trimurta Mudra: Form a triangle by placing the tips of your index fingers and the tips of your thumbs together, with the palms of your hands showing downwards.
- Kali Mudra: This Mudra is dedicated to the Goddess Kali and helps you to release obstacles and to live your true nature. The goddess Kali removes the ego and liberates the soul from the cycle of birth and death. Interlace your fingers and place your hands in front of your heart in a comfortable seating position. The right thumb is over the left thumb. Extend the index finger upward the Throat center.
Today I chose following asanas:
- Reclined Bound Angle Pose: This restorative asana is activating your Sacral and Rootchakra.
- Bridge Pose: This backbend is stimulating your Crown, Third Eye, Throat and Solarplexuschakra.
- Intense Side Strech Pose: This forward bend is stimulating five out of 7 chakras: Crown, Throat, Solarplexus, Sacral and Root Chakra. Do this forward bend to the left and the right leg.
- Upward Facing Dog Pose: This asana is balancing your Sacral, Solarplexus, Heart and Throat Chakra.
- Supported Shoulder Stand: This inversion is activating your Crown, Third Eye, Throat and Solarplexuschakra.
- Corpse Pose: End this Yoga Session with Shavasana.
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Sacred Geometry Activations Oracle Cards by LON
- Ask your Guides by Sonia Choquette
- The Secret Language of Color by Inna Segal
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid