On Monday we will have a Full Moon in Virgo.
The topic of our spread is a hidden gift which perhaps will come with a ending. First you will be sad but keep in mind that endings always include new beginnings. When the timing is right you will get a gift which you don’t expected. As chakras we got Root and Crown Chakra.
In the early past you had so many options to choose and struggled with deciding. You found out that the best decisions are made when you listen to your inner voice and what your heart is saying. You understand that staying in the comfort zone is no good option. You looked at your motives and wanted to better understand why you do the things you are doing and what you are really seeking for.
You will have a deeper look at your connection with the whole and seek for harmony in your life. Trust your immediate impulses, hold on to the flow of life and try not to let influence you by the opinion of others. Believe in your dreams. It’s also a time to be fair to someone and listen but also speak your truth.
Every one of us has a shadow side. Accept and embrace your weaker side and do not be harsh to yourself. You seek for security and a stable basis. You want to feel at home in your body and with yourself.
You are conscious that a successful phase is awaiting you and that your efforts bear fruit. It’s a dynamic and energetic time which demands you to balance your energies. You know that it is time to face the truth and live your life the way it truely fullfills you. Live your passion.
As Mudras I chose today:
- Prithivi Mudra: This is a very interesting mudra, it’s balancing your earth and fire elements in your body. It’s dedicated to the Godess of Earth, Prithivi. Sit down in a comfortable position, close your eyes, breathe and bring your ring finger & thumb together.
- Dharma Chakra Mudra: This Mudra can be translated into Sanskrit original as “Wheel of Dharma”. This mudra is one of the most important of all Buddhist mudras. Sit down in a comfortable position and breath. Place both your hands opposite your chest, Maintain your right hand fairly higher than the left, unite the thumbs plus index fingers of every hand. The palm of your left hand faces your heart, the reverse of your right hand faces to your body. The left middle finger touches the place wherever the thumb with index finger of the right hand makes a closed circle. Close your eyes.
As Asanas for our yoga session I chose:
- Downward Facing Dog: This classic asana is activating your Crown, Third Eye, Throat, Heart and Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Tree Pose: This balancing asana roots you, be strong but also flexible like a tree. This asana is activating your Third Eye, Sacral and Root Chakra.
- Intense Side Strech Pose: This stretching forward bend is balancing your Crown, Throat, Solar Plexus, Sacral and Root Chakra.
- Headstand: Upside … down. This intense inversion is activating your Crown, Third Eye and Throat Chakra. Do the Headstand at a wall or chose a headstand chair if you need support.
- King Pigeon Pose: One of my favorites. This restorative but also intense asana is balancing your Solarplexus, Sacral and Root Chakra. Stay as long as you wish.
- Corpse Pose: Last but not least we end this Yoga Session with Shavasana.
- Mudras for Awakeing the Energy Body by Alison de Nicola
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Sacred Geometry Activations Cards by LON
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Ask your Guides by Sonia Choquette
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland