The topic of our Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread today is Realization.
As Chakras we got the Solarplexus Chakra for Yang and Sacral Chakra for Yin.
On Yang Side it’s about being empathic and fair. Seeking for harmony is the key for a solution. It’s a time for speaking but also for listening. Remain open and look at all sides. Stop making excuses and take action. You have the selfconfidence and power to achieve your goals.
On Yin Side its about freeing from pain in the past and guilt about something you did. Positive messages are awaiting you. Have the endurance and patience and bring this project to an end.
As Mudras I chose today:
- Shiva Linga Mudra: Place the left palm facing upward in front of the belly. Make a fist with the right hand with the thumb facing up. Place it in the center of the left palm. Relax your shoulders.
- Matsya Mudra: Place the right palm over the back of the left hand. Both hands face downward. Extend the thumbs out to the side. Hold your hands extending outward away from the abdomen.
As Asanas I chose:
- Cat / Cow Flow: Do a cat and cow flow. Focus on bringing your body in alignment with your breath. This is activating your Root, Sacral and Solarplexus Chakra.
- Reclined Bound Angle Pose: Stay in this restorative Asana and enjoy. Focus on your breath and relax. This asana is balancing Sacral and Root Chakra.
- Bridge Pose: This intense backbend is activating Solarplexus, Throat, Third Eye and Crown Chakra.
- Intense Side Strech Pose: This restorative and stretching asana is balancing 6 of your 7 chakras, Root, Sacral, Solarplexus, Throat, Third Eye and Crown Chakra. Stay as long as you wish and change the sides.
- Bow Pose: Another intense backbend. This one is activating your Root, Sacral, Solarplexus, Heart and Throat Chakra.
- Mudras for Awakeing the Energy Body by Alison de Nicola
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Sacred Geometry Activations Cards by LON
- The Secret Language of Colors by Inna Segal
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid