Today we have a New Moon in Pisces.
The topic of our spread is a spiritual bond you have with someone. The New Moon invites you to think and work on this bond. As chakras we got Heart, Throat and Crown Chakra.
In the early past you became aware that your emotions and rational side needs to come into balance.
In the future it’s about forgiving someone and speak truth to the person. A loving but also a powerful approach is needed where you stand up for your own values.
It’s unconscious to you that all people are connected. For growth in a connection truth is necessary to yourself and the connected person.
It’s conscious to you that you need to see a specific person or a situation with compassion and with a balanced view.
Yogasession for Crown, Throat and Heart Chakra.
- Gardua Mudra: This mudra is dedicated to Garuda, the eagle of the god Vishnu. Hold your right hand in front of you so that your palm looks at you. Place your left palm on the back of your right hand. Turn your right and left hand a little to the left and right so that you can interlock your thumbs. Place your hands in front of your chest.
- Hridaya Mudra: Place the right hand over the heart, lay your left hand on your right hand. Relax your shoulders.
I chose following Asanas:
- Heart Chakra Pose: This asana open your chest and activates your heart chakra,
- Fish Pose: This asana opens your hips and activates your Crown Chakra, Third Eye Chakra and Throat Chakra.
- Spread Leg Forward Fold Pose: Relax in this forward bend. This asana is balancing 5 of your 7 chakras: Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solarplexus Chakra, Third Eye Chakra and Crown Chakra.
- Cobra Pose: This intense backbend is activating your Root, Sacral, Solarplexus, Heart and Throat Chakra.
- Mountain Pose: Ground yourself in Mountain Pose. If you wish you can bring your hands in Anjali Mudra in front of your chest. This asana activates your heart chakra.
- Corpse Pose: Stay as long as you wish in Savasana. Use a cushion for more comfort and focus on your breath.
- Mudras for Awakeing the Energy Body by Alison DeNicola
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Sacred Destiny Oracle by Denise Linn
- Sacred Geometry Activations Oracle by LON
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland