The topic of our Yoga Inspiration Spread today is Remembrance.
Feelings from the past are coming up and you reflect what happened. As chakras we got Throat, Heart and Third Eye Chakra.
In the early past you isolated yourself from a person or situation and reflected about feeling more comfortable in your skin and at home.
Knowing your place in the world is your task to understand and to make like minded connections with other people.
You tried to be something you are not. Other people influenced you and you payed much attention on how they wanted you to be.
You are aware that by thinking of the good in your life your dreams will come true. Be open for a change and stop overthinking the issue again and again. Bring thinking and action into balance.
As Mudras I chose today two for our Throat Chakra
- Kali Mudra: This Mudra is dedicated to the Indian Goddess Kali. Interlace your fingers in front of your heart. Bring the right thumb over the left. Extend your index fingers upward showing toward your throat.
- Samputa Mudra: Hold your left hand facing upward, form a cup. Bring your right hand palm facing down over your left hand with the fingers resting on the outer edge of the hand. Bring your hands in front of your belly.
As Asanas I chose today
- Upward Facing dog: This backbend is stimulating your Sacral, Solarplexus and Throat Chakra.
- Fish Pose: This asana is stimulating your Crown, Third eye and Throat Chakra.
- Mountain Pose: This asana standing asanas is grounding yourself and balancing your Crown, Third eye, Heart and Solarplexuschakra.
- Camel Pose: This intense backbend is stimulating 5 of our 7 chakras. Crown, Third eye, Throat, Heart and Solarplexuschakra.
- Childs Pose: Stay as long as you wish in this restorative asana. It’s balancing Crown, Third eye, Solarplexus, Sacral and Root Chakra.
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens