Tomorrow we will have a Full Moon in Leo.
The topic of our spread is that you perhaps feel in the present or the coming weeks a sadness about a ending. Remember that every ending is also a new beginning. When the time is right you will get a gift e.g. in form of a message. As chakras we got Root, Solarplexus, Heart and Crown Chakra.
In the early past you gained independence and moved away from dependencies. You also perhaps chose to be someday a leader that is caring about others and makes wise decisions. This attitude lead to renewal and new insights how you want to live your life.
Be grateful for the development you already did in the past and recognize how much you developed. Trust your intuition and instincts.
It’s unconscious to you that everything is in the right flow and you have all the wisdom inside yourself to succeed. Trust the messages and signs you are getting from your divine soul that is awakening.
It’s conscious to you that you have to take it slow and be patient. You have many people around you that will support you and you can trust them. With them together you can shine and see through the fog that surrounds you.
As Mudras I chose today:
- Surya Mudra for activating our Solarplexuschakra. Sit down, bring your thumb to your ring finger. Your palms are showing upwards.
- Tejas Mudra for activating Heart Chakra. Bring your palms together in front of your chest. The tips of your thumb and index finger press together the other fingers are showing upwards.
- Bhairava Mudra for activating our Crown Chakra. Lay down your hands the palms showing upwards in your lap. Lay your right hand into your left hand.
As Asanas I chose today:
- Big Toe Pose: This forward bend is stimulating our Solarplexuschakra and Crown Chakra
- Boat Pose: This intense asana is activating our Solarplexuschakra
- King Pigeon Pose: This restorative forward bend is stimulating our Root, Sacral and Solarplexuschakra
- Tree Pose: This standing and balancing asana is stimulating our Third Eye, Sacral and Root Chakra
- Heart Chakra Pose: This restorative asana is stimulating our Heart Chakra.
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Ask your Guides by Sonia Choquette
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola