As Chakras in our Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread today we got the Heart and the Crown Chakra.
On the Yang Side it’s about not fighting back sadness or grief, step out of your comfort zone. Relax and let your emotions flow, this will lead you in a total different direction. You can not control this situation. Let it flow.
On the Yin Side it’s about starting in a new direction. Let go of the past and release fear or anger you have about a specific situation in the past. Show the world your real you and how you feel about it.
As Mudras I chose the following:
- For awakening our Heart Chakra: Uttarabodhi Mudra: Interlace the fingers of both hands with the tips of the thumbs touching and pointing downward. Extend your index finger upward and touch them together. Bring your hands close to your heart.
- For more consciousness guiding to clarity and freedom: Citta Mudra: bring the palms of your hands and all fingers together. Align your thumbs, nails facing outward. Bend your index finger outward, touching the tops of the thumbs. Relax your shoulders, your elbows are slightly away from your body.
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Secret Destiny Oracle by Denise Linn
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola