This night we had a New Moon in Aquarius. It’s a time of new beginnings, a calling for change and taking the next steps.
The topic of our spread is asking why. You want to understand your motives, becoming clear why you behaved as you did, why you made the choices you did.
In the early past recovery and healing took place. Perhaps you also began to become a healer for others. You also realized that love, relationships and people you can trust play a important role in your business. You started doing what you really love.
A new beginning is on the horizon. Take it slow as actually you can not see everything clearly. Whatever you seek to create will happen. The Devine femine plays a important role, let your creativity flow.
It’s unconscious to you that you should connect more with your soul. Take time alone, connect with your heart, meditation or journaling is a good way. Be grateful for the development you already go through. You do not have to feel guilty for caring more about yourself. Go with the flow, it’s not the time to control the events of your life.
It’s conscious to you that a compromise is needed and you have to clear out misunderstandings. It’s time to let go the bittersweet memories of the past. Everyone has its own version of reality. Open your mind to have a look on the situation from their point of view.
I chose following asanas for a short yoga session:
- Garland Pose: This hip opener is activating our Sacral and Rootchakra.
- High Lunge pose: This energetic standing and balancing asana is stimulating our Sacral and Rootchakra.
- Camel Pose: This intense backbend is stimulating 5 of our 7 chakras. Solarplexuschakra, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, Third eye Chakra and Crown Chakra.
- Eagle Pose: This standing and balancing asana is stimulating our Sacral and Rootchakra.
- Finish this session with Savasana.
As Mudras I chose for each Chakra:
- Mira Mudra for our Sacralchakra. Place your hands just below the lavel.
- Garuda Mudra for our Throat Chakra. Place your hands in front of your throat.
- Mani Ratna Mudra for our Crown Chakra. Relax your shoulders and move your elbows slightly away from the body.
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Ask your Guides by Sonia Choquette
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle by Tori Hartman
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens