Tomorrow we will have a New Moon in Aquarius. This is a time of change and moving forward, being pragmatic but also loving. As chakras we got Heart Chakra and Root Chakra.
The Yang Side is about taking action, power and activity. A decision is needed. But is also about focusing on the present moment and not sticking in the past or thinking about the future. Your perception will change, new opportunities will show up. Have a open heart and embrace the transformational process. You are connected energetically with someone. This person is also thinking of you.
The Yin Side is about a change of perspective, stepping back to understand, exploring something. Also on this side we have a card for a energetic connection with somebody, a Soulmate. Do not let you confuse you by what is occurring around you. Things are growing in your life. A transformational process is happening. All you have to do is to do decide what you truly want and to listen to your heart.
Mudras: I chose following Mudras for a meditation session
- Yang: Vajrapradama Mudra. Sit down in a comfortable pose. Prepare your fingers as pointed out in the picture. Hold your hands in front of your chest, your elbows rest downward.
- Yin: Abhaya Mudra. Hold your right hand at shoulder height, your palm is facing outward. Your elbow is falling close to the waist.
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- The Secret Language of Color by Inna Segal
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Sacred Destiny Oracle by Denise Linn
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola