The topic of our Yoga Session today is Harmony.
Increased self confidence will lead to greater productivity and reaching your goals. Doors will open for you and previously inaccessible paths are now clear of obstacles. As chakras we got Sacral, Throat and Crown Chakra.
In the early past you realized that something was missing in your life, your work life hasn’t fulfilled you anymore. You stepped into the light and worked on your leadership qualities, perhaps you realized that you are a good teacher or a healer, a true leader.
You are ready now to take action and spiritual attunement and voyages are awaiting you. You will find the key that will open the door for a new way of living. You will recover from childhood pain. The people around you will help you in this process.
It’s unconscious to you that your psychic abilities are alive. Perhaps you receive telepathic messages or have visions. Pay attention to your dreams and accept the symbols and signals you receive. Emotional upset is ending, changing the direction is needed, let go of the past, be present in the moment.
It’s conscious to you that a ending includes new beginnings. Do not fear completion, embrace it. It’s a good time to start a new project. There is a glow in you that wants to shine. The door to your inner child issues opened. Don’t try to control it, do not analyze it. Accept the gift and listen to your intuition.
Today I chose following asanas:
- Garland Pose: This asana is stimulating our Sacral and Rootchakra.
- Warrior I Pose: This standing pose is activating 5 out of our 7 chakras. Throat, Heart, Solarplexus, Sacral and Root Chakra.
- Fish Pose: This backbend is stimulating our Crown, Third eye and Throat Chakra.
- Bow Pose: This backbend asana is. also activating 5 out of our 7 chakras, the same as Warrior I Pose.
- Savasana: End this Yoga session with this restorative asana, focus on your breath and stay there as long as you wish.
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Sacred Destiny Oracle by Denise Linn
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Ask your Guides by Sonia Choquette
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens