Our Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread has the topic of a new cycle that begins, perhaps in a romantic issue or feeling more and thinking less could be an issue. A restart is now possible.
On the Yang Side we have a card for the Heart Chakra. Perhaps you are missing someone or are in the middle of a healing process. Rejuvenation is taking place, perhaps you are feeling a emotional turmoil. Feelings you thought you already dealt with are coming up. Be grateful for this process to happen instead of having fear. You will see the world around you in new ways. Speak your truth and choose your words wisely, they create your reality.
On the Yin Side we have a card for the Root Chakra. Do not be too hard on yourself and the people around you. Listen to your inner voice and learn to trust your vibes. Be present in the moment and ground yourself. Do not worry about the future. Release uncertainty and expectations about how miracles should come into your life. You or a situation is transforming.
Today I chose following asanas:
- Mountain pose: This standing asana is stimulating our Root and Sacral chakra.
- Cat / cow flow: Relax in a cat and cow flow, do as long as you wish. These Asanas are balancing our Root, Sacral and Solarplexuschakra.
- Staff Pose: This asana is balancing our Root, Sacral and Solarplexuschakra.
- Heart Chakra Pose: Enjoy this asana and stay there as long as you wish. It’s activating your heart Chakra.
- Half Moon Pose: This standing and balancing asana is stimulating our Root and Sacral chakra.
- Shavasana: end this short yoga session with Shavasana. Stay there for a few minutes and focus on your breath.
As Mudras for a meditation session I chose:
- Bhu Mudra: Sit down in a comfortable seating position and bend your fingers as in the image. You can bring the tips of your middle fingers in the ground or on top of your tighs.
- Hridaya Mudra: place your right hand over your heart. Place your left hand over the right hand. Relax your shoulders.
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland