First Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread of 2020 has the topic Protection.
Your roots go deep and you can stay strong during a storm. But one has also to be flexible to adapt and get to know new topics. So a balance of taking roots and adapting is a good idea.
On the Yang Side it seems that you or someone isolated or made excuses, overprepared in a specific matter and never made action. The Yang Side with the masculine and active principle wants to remind that you build a good foundation but now it is time to take action. You waited for the right time and signs to signal you to act. Stop worrying about things that are not in your control. A new cycle in your life begins. Embrace it and take action. Throatchakra is the corresponding Chakra on the Yang Side.
You withdrawed from a situation to gain clarity. You allowed confusion and through silence you gained insights. No matter what happened in the past everything could be refreshed again. Open your heart, a opportunity appears to you that you should accept. The situation requires open mindedness and being adaptable without compromising what’s important for you. Something has to be accepted as it is, everything happens for a reason. The Crownchakra is the corresponding one on the Yin Side.
Today I chose following Mudras for a meditation session:
- Kali Mudra: This Mudra is dedicated to the Goddess Kali and helps you to release obstacles and to live your true nature. The goddess Kali removes the ego and liberates the soul from the cycle of birth and death.
- Interlace your fingers and place your hands in front of your heart in a comfortable seating position. The right thumb is over the left thumb. Extend the index finger upward the Throat center.
- Dharma Chakra Mudra: This Mudra helps you to awake the Vision of your highest truth. Join the tips of the index finger and thumb of each hand and form a circle. Put your hands in front of your heart, touch the tips of the joined fingers together. The left palm faces inward, the right one outward.
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle by Tori Hartman
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola