Tomorrow we will have a New Moon in Capricorn. It’s a time full of energy, it’s a good moment to recapture your year and make a list of your dreams and plans for 2020.
Deep inside yourself you know the truth. Read between the lines, connect with your intuition. Perhaps you also have information that doesn’t make sense regarding the logical mind. You are invited to connect to your inner self and you will receive the answers you are seeking for.
In the early past you opened for a project or topic you discovered in your inner vision, you listened to the signs you got. This project or topic fulfills you with deep passion.
Two cards for Wisdom. Regarding the topic of our spread it seems that you will gain wisdom in a specific matter. Perhaps you will have to take a look beneath the surface. True love and also radical thinking are needed in this matter. What is your destiny? Dare to have your life the way you decide. Are you ready for making a sacrifice for the things or people you desire?
It’s unconscious to you that blessings are on it’s way. Success and growth will happen. Trust that you are protected and your way is guided. Take your stand and live your truth.
It’s conscious to you that you are feeling more joy and happiness in your life. Embrace life with open arms and explore, do not fear the unknown and be open for your intuition and gut feeling.
Today I chose following asanas for a short yoga session.
- Eagle Pose: This standing and balancing asana is stimulating our Root and Sacral chakra.
- Fish Pose: This backbend and stretching asana is stimulating our Throat, third eye and crown Chakra.
- Dolphin Pose: This is a very intense and energetic asana that stimulates 5 out of 7 chakras. It is activating Solarplexuschakra, Heart and Throat and also Third eye and crown Chakra.
- King Pigeon Pose: One my favorite asanas, it’s activating root and Sacral chakra. Stay a little bit longer in this pose for relaxation.
- Half Moon Pose: Closing this Yoga session with this classic asana, a block is helping you here. This standing and balancing pose is activating our root and Sacral chakra.
As Mudras I chose three for our Sacral, heart and third eye Chakra. You can do these Mudras while sitting a relaxing position on your mat, e.g. in a cross legged position.
- Mira Mudra: This Mudra nourishes your body with energy, you will need this energy for the process. Let your hands rest in a lap below the navel. Relax your shoulders, close your eyes and breath.
- Uttarabodhi Mudra: This Mudra connects you to your knowledge and wisdom you have in your heart. Bring your hands close to your heart. Relax your shoulders, close your eyes and breathe.
- Jnana Mudra: This Mudra connects you to the higher knowledge deep inside you. Rest your back of the palms on your tighs. Your palms are facing upward. Close your eyes and breathe.
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Sacred Destiny Oracle by Denise Linn
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps