I got some new amazing cards on Mudras, Chakras and a new deck by Denise Linn and tried them out in our Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread.
On both sides we got the Crownchakra and a card with the topic release. Releasing seems to be an issue on both of our sides, but in different shades.
At the moment you can’t see clearly what is ahead. Have patience and be quiet and still wait, things are not as they seem. Transformation with a companion takes place, even if you can’t see it. Regeneration is happening within you and your companion. A new cycle begins, new opportunities will show up even if you doubt it actually. Letting go of old blame, doubts or hurts will help you in this process.
To gain clarity you have to go through confusion sometimes. By letting go you are not losing something or someone, you are making space for new opportunities. Move forward, leave the past behind you and decide what you truly want. Manifestation takes place. You worked hard for this to happen, trust your intuition in this prosperous phase a fortunate time awaits you.
- As a Mudra I chose the Mani Ratna Mudra. It helps for balancing and a spiritual union. It balances all the systems of our body and opens crown Chakra.
- Upward Facing dog: This backbend stretches your arms and opens your chest. It activates Root, sacral, Solarplexus, throat and heart chakra.
- Child’s Pose: Connect with your inner self in this restorative position. It stimulates root, sacral, Solarplexus, third eye and crown Chakra.
- Tree Pose: Take roots with this standing and balancing pose. It activates Root, sacral, third eye Chakra.
- Uttanasana: This standing forward bend stretches your back and activates Root, sacral, Solarplexus and our crown Chakra.
- Savasana: End this Yoga session with this restorative and meditative asana. Stay for a few minutes in this position and focus on your breath. You can put some cushion under your head and knees for more comfort.
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Sacred Destiny Oracle by Denise Linn
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Mudras for Awakening the Energy body by Alison DeNicola
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens