Time for another Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread which I am dedicating to the last Full Moon of the year 2019. What a intense time and reading.
For the Yang Side we got the Solarplexus Chakra. You are seeking for answers but actually you are feeling maybe lonley, lost and without hope that the answers will come. You are overthinking the matter again and again and you are coming to no conclusion. Take a rest. Be truthful to yourself, are you living your inner truth? What is it that you are seeking for? This will help you to overcome your challenges.
For the Yin Side we got the Sacralchakra. A situation that first seemed positive revealed its negative side. You have to break free from this. This may cause resentment. Accept and balance this matter without judgement. You will need confidence in this matter and to stand up for yourself. But you can be sure that healing will occur.
As asanas for a short yoga session I chose:
- Eagle Pose: Activates our Sacral but also Root Chakra.
- Boat Pose: This asana is stimulating our Solarplexuschakra
- Hero Pose: This asana activates our Sacral and Rootchakra
- Bridge Pose: activates our Solarplexuschakra but also throat, third eye and crown Chakra
- Garland Pose: This asana activates Sacral and root Chakra.
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- The Secret Language of Color by Inna Segal
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland