I want to share my thoughts and impressions on my third of fourteen Yogateacher weekends with you. This weekend was about Standing Asanas, the Yogasutra by Patanjali and Anatomy of the foot and pelvis. In January there will be another weekend on Standing Poses and the Yogasutra.
The weekends last from Friday in the evening until Sunday afternoon. Each day begins with yoga practice and ends with a meditation session and/or chanting a Mantra. On Saturday we additionally had sessions on didactics of Standing Asanas and on the Yogasutra of Patanjali and on Sunday additionally about Anatomy and a second session on the Yogasutra.
Following asanas we learned this weekend:
- Samasthiti (Neutral Standing Pose)
- Urdvha Hastasana (Mountain Pose with arms up)
- Vrksasana (Tree Pose)
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
- Utkatasana (Chair Pose)
- Garudasana (Eagle Pose)
- Ardha Chandrasana (Half Moon Pose)
- Virabhadrasana 2 (Warrior 2)
- Utthita Parsvakonasana (Extended Side Angle Pose)
Feeling so energetic and fulfilled.