So it’s advent season. A contemplative time, a time to recapture your year, to connect with your inner self and to forgive, love and connect with the people around you and yourself.
This is also the topic of our Yin & Yang Spread. It’s to accept the things as they are, to connect with your inner sanctuary. To balance our Yin & Yang. Harmony and disharmony, clarity and confusion, the other could not exist without the other.
The Yang Side is about our Heart Chakra and making decisions.
A decision is to be made or a decision you made now has consequences. It is or was your choice, no one or circumstances will make the decision for you. Trust the messages from your heart and connect with your higher self and do not be overwhelmed by expectations from others. We also have got the card Humour (German Humor), which wants to say that you shouldn’t just focus on the serious part of your decision, also consider the factor enjoyment for your decision. Decide for the things and people that make you happy deep inside. Taking a stand for yourself and the things you truly love will lead to inner growth.
The Yin Side is about being in the present moment. You have got everything you need right now. You realized that doing what you really love and fulfills you is the key. Do not push yourself against exhaustion, be patient. Trust that the path you began is the right one for you, support and blessings will come to you. We also got the card Thankful (German Dankbarkeit), which wants to remind you to pause for a moment and have a look what precious teachings you got for yourself to grow. Be thankful for the insights you got and the people that helped you to gain these insights.
- Today I chose following mantra: Om Mani Padme Hum
- This is a Buddhist Mantra, and one of the strongest mantras. It’s about compassion and love, for yourself and the people around you.
- It’s not possible to translate it. The words are resembling this:
- Om, the Jewel in Lotus.
- This mantra strengthens compassion, clarity and appreciation.
- Here is a beautiful version of it:
- Sit down on a cushion in a relaxing pose (E.g. Lotus Pose), close your eyes, breathe and chant the mantra.
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Lektionen deiner Seele by James van Praagh
- Ask your Guides by Sonia Choquette
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid