The topic of this Yoga Inspiration Spread today is Harmony and Fulfillment. The phase after the New Moon is called Waxing Crescent Moon and is a time to have faith in your dreams and to not give up on them.
Something you are working to will have a positive outcome. You are heading to a time full of harmony and emotional fulfillment. As chakras in our spread we got Root, Sacral and Heart Chakra.
You discovered that it’s the present moment that counts. You learned to keep the past behind and developed a new level of self care. You accepted that everything has it’s own timetable.
Follow your creative ideas and do what you have passion for. Sweep away everything that you no longer need and make room for new positive energy.
It’s unconscious to you that you already have all the information that you need. It’s not necessary to overthink a specific matter again and again. Everything is exactly as it seems. Through this transformational process you will gain freedom.
It’s conscious to you that a lesson you shall learn is near completion. Do net let this unfinished, reflect on what happened and then finish this process. Healing will occur with open hearted-ness.
I chose the following asanas and Mudras for our Yoga Session:
- Half Lord of the fishes pose: This asana is activating our root, sacral and Solarplexuschakra and is good for our digestive system.
- Spread Leg Forward pose: This asana is stimulating our Root, Sacral chakra and Solarplexuschakra but also our crown and third eye Chakra.
- Camel Pose: Opens our chest and heart chakra, but also crown, third eye, throat and Solarplexuschakra are activated.
- Staff Pose: This classic is activating our root, sacral and Solarplexuschakra.
- Saraswati Mudra (orange): This Mudra is dedicated to the Indian godess Saraswati. She is the godess of wisdom, creativity and intuition. This Mudra is a activating one and synchronizes your both brain hemispheres.
- Apan-Vayu Mudra (rose): This Mudra is on love and your heart. Think of someone you want to send some love while doing this Mudra.
- Mudras by Gertrud Hirschi
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle by Tori Hartman