Tomorrow we will have a New Moon in Sagittarius. This new moon is about energy and creativity and connecting to your inner wisdom. So I am dedicating this Yin & Yang Spread to this special moon and will give a short guidance on how to balance your both sides inside you.
We have Cards for the heart and the Crown chakra in our spread. The Yang Side is about your inner wisdom. The Yin Side is about seeing something with your eye of truth.
The Yang Side is about your inner wisdom and healing. You will find out something which was revealed for a long time. You will make a breakthrough in a situation which was very hard for you. But now it’s time. Have faith in your inner strength and answer the call.
Do net let you seduce you by a facade. Connect to your deeper knowing and look at it with your eye of truth. Seeing it from a balanced perspective will bring you success.
I chose the following two Mudras to connect to your inner truth:
- Hakini Mudra: A chance is coming to you, answer the call. The hakini Mudra synchronizes both brain hemispheres and activates your mind.
- Atmanjali Mudra: This is a classic and among my favorite Mudras. It’s a greeting gesture among Yogis but also can be seen as a greeting to your inner self. To strenghten the effect on your Anahata Chakra you can bring your hands in front of your chest.
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Sacred Traveler Oracle by Denise Linn
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Mudras by Gertrud Hirschi
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
- The Secret Language of Color by Inna Segal