We will have a New Moon in Sagittarius at the beginning of next week. A transformational and energetic time. Some inspiration for a yoga session on this New Moon.
The new moon in Sagittarius is a time full of energy, nothing is set in stone you can attract good things. A creative spark glows inside you and new projects, interests or hobbies are awaiting. Old beliefs or decisions drop away and you go on a new path.
In the early past you overcomed old hurts and released these bittersweet memories. You forgave you for some reason or someone who hurted you.
The future is about being in flow and let you guide you in this flow of life which is directing you. Look into your inner world, this world is reflected to you in the outer world. Overcome your doubts.
It’s unconscious to you that you should strengthen your Yin, feminine side. Receive and allow things to flow to you. Make space for good things to appear and do not fear the unknown.
It’s conscious to you that renewal takes place. Take small steps and also focus on the little things, take your attention away from the goal. E.g. you can start doing everyday tasks in a meditative way.
Asanas: These Asanas are balancing all our seven chakras. It’s a mixture of very energetic asanas as Bow Pose and some more calming asanas. Bow Pose alone is activating 5 out of our 7 chakras. So I also integrated asanas where you can connect to your inner self and strength as child pose.
- Uttanasana: Bow down before your inner strength
- Bow Pose: Shooting the arrow
- Boat Pose: Floating on the waves of change
- Head to knee pose: Connect to your inner self
- Child Pose: Be curious like a child
- Varhakam Mudra: This Mudra refreshes you and is harmonizing. It gives you equabilty. You can think about lemons (resembling bad things) and making them into sweet lemonade.
- Relax Mudra: This Mudra washes away tension. While doing this Mudra you can think of the sea and the waves which are surrounding you and washes away all tension from your body.
- Life cycle Mudra: This Mudra is a relaxing one. Put your hands before your chest, the right inner side of your hand shows outside and is a little bit higher, the left one shows to the inner side. You can now move your hands as a wheel and with every breath the wheel is moving.
- Vismaya Mudra: This Mudra gives you clarity and connects you to the universal energy. Imagine e.g. a temple and think of the mystic atmosphere inside. Breath in and out and focus on your breath.
Hope you are having a nice yoga session 🙏
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle by Tori Hartman
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Sacred Traveler Oracle by Denise Linn
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Yogabox by Anna Trökes
- Mudras by Gertrud Hirschi