Time for another Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread for a meditation session. The main topic of the spread today is imagining and manifesting our dreams and wishes. We got the Crown chakra on the Yang and the Heart Chakra on the Yin Side.
Main topic: Your imagination is the key for manifesting your dreams. You can e.g. do a vision board, journal or paint about your wishes and goals. But you also need to act not just to dream on it.
The Yang Side is about seeing beyond, stand within your truth and ground regarding a specific issue or person. Do what feels right for you and keep going no matter what is crossing your path. It’s also about self forgiveness.
On the Yin Side it’s about activity, it’s about moving forward and taking a risk. You are not the victim, you can chose what you are doing and can create the life of your dreams. Do not blame others and let go of past resentments. Be open for new opportunities and ideas. There are many ways to go where you want to go.
- Emerald can help you to create calm and to replenish your energy. Imagine a garden with greenery around you, breathe in the fresh air and put your hands on the green grass, imagine how emerald rays are surrounding you.
- Green revitalizes you, it can help you releasing stress from your heart and nervous system. Imagine a green light and direct the light through your spine and then to your heart. Rotate the green light around your heart until you filled up with Vitality.
- Skankh Mudra (yellow card): This Mudra is good for activating our voice, it awakes our intuition and is calming. Sit down, place your hand in the position and chant OM. The right hand resembles a shell, your left thumb the pearl in the shell, your higher self. Deep inside yourself you know what is right for you.
- The Mudra on the violet card helps to gain more self confidence. The forefinger is showing upwards and your thumb to your heart. Mediate with this Mudra, breathe in and out and focus on your breath. You are strong.
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Gaia Oracle by Toni Carmine Salerno
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Mudras by Gertrud Hirschi
- The Secret Language of Color by Inna Segal
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn