Opening my heart 💗
I am using the Inspiration Spreads for a self practice at home.
So it were ‘just’ 4 asanas and 2 Mudras. So here some ideas for you what I am doing with these for a short yoga session.
1. 5min relaxation, laying on my back, breathing and feeling spots of my body on the mat (little body scan)
2. Cat / cow pose
3. Cat / cow flow together with downward dog
4. Sun salutations as many as you wish 🙂
5. Integration of the asanas into the sun salutation flow
6. Some standing or balancing asana
7. Closing the session with Shavasana
8. Mediate with one of the Mudras or a mantra (I prefer Om mani padme hum, my mala helps with this)
Wish you all a lovely Sunday