The topic of my weekly Yin & Yang Inspiration Spread is “What do you need to release?”.
The Yang Side shows that we are needing openness in our mind and souls and the Yin Side shows decisions are needed.
The chakra for the Yang Side is Crown Chakra and for Yin it is Root Chakra.
Think big and dare to live a life that you wish for. Don’t rush, this could take some time and the positive outcomes first could be unseen. Out of the blue and unexpected blessings will come to you. Lemon is a color of warmth and inspiration and can help you to think outside of the box.
The Yin Side shows that action and decisions are needed. Clean something up and take action. Sweep away the old stuff which is no longer needed. Live without regrets and trust your inner strength. Jade creates harmony and will help you making your life easier. You are heading to blossoming your highest potentials. Do not be too hard on yourself and let you set back by perfectionism.
To balance your crown and root chakra you can do following asanas and mudras:
Yang Side: Crown Chakra
- Lotus Pose
- Mudra on the blue card: This mudra supports your breathing by opening the bronchia.
Yin Side: Root Chakra
- Mountain Pose
- Tree Pose
- Chair Pose
- Childs Pose
- Mudra on the violet card: This mudra is called Naga Mudra and is resembling a snake goddess with wisdom, strength and power. It helps with emotional and mental tension.
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle by Tori Hartman
- The Secret Language of Colors by Inna Segal
- Sacred Traveler Oracle by Denise Linn
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Mudras by Gertrud Hirschi