We will have a New Moon in Scorpio this weekend. Scorpio can bring up your shadow self and could bring up oppositional energies. To calm down a little I did a short yoga spread and integrated four Mudras.
It’s a time for giving and receiving. Your hard work and commitment pays off, opportunities are coming to you, everything is in exchange.
For healing to occure outside, it’s essential to first heal your inner self. Release the past, feel and see the magic inside and around you.
Purify you and your surroundings to achieve fulfillment. Release old beliefs, let go of the old and wash away what is not needed. You will shine.
Blessings are coming into your life, let go of concerns. You will succeed in a new project, relationship or new job. It’s time for growth.
Chances and a new horizon comes into your life. A inner shift is happening. Be open for the unknown and let you guide you by your inner truth and values.
Yoga Session 🙏
I chose these Asanas for our Yoga Session:
- Low Lunge Pose: Opens the chest and stimulates three chakras, root, Sacral and Solarplexuschakra
- Heart Chakra Pose: activates your heart Chakra.
- Garland Pose: stimulates root and Sacral chakra, improves focus and helps with digestive issues.
- Shavasana: This asana is stimulating heart and crown Chakra and is a very relaxing closure of a yoga session. Focus on your breath.
I chose these Mudras, which you can do in a meditation session:
From left to right: Openness (bronchus), Purity (gut) , Healing (pain, inflammation) , Acceptance (pelvis)
- Moonology Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Mudras by Gertrud Hirschi
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens