The Full Moon in Aries will last until Tuesday. So the Moon will be our topic of the Yin & Yang Spread.
You can use this spread as a guidance for a meditation session on this moon. We have a card for the root and Sacral chakra in this spread.
For the Yang Side we have the root Chakra. Perhaps you are between two worlds, it’s a state of being between what was and what will be. Things do not go exactly as you planned. With letting go and focusing on the moment you will discover something about you you didn’t know.
On the Yin Side we have a card for the Sacral chakra. Perhaps you are unsure about a specific matter and in which direction this will go. It’s a transformational time where the matter of guilt is playing a specific role. You do not have to feel guilty for caring more about you or speaking truth. Let healing and awakening occure.
Meditation /Yoga Session:
- Calendula is used for healing wounds but also for supporting the immunesystem. You can eat the whole flower heads or petals in a salad or drink a cup of calendula tea, it’s uplifting.
- Meditate with Surbhi Mudra it also helps when you suffer from Rheumatism or inflammation.
- For balancing Sacral chakra you can do following asanas: paschimottasana /Seated forward bend, janu sirasana /head to knee pose
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Plantlore Herb Cards by The Moon Journal
- Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland