We have a Full Moon in Aries until Tuesday. It is also called Full Hunters Moon. The Full Moon in Aries is a time when emotions can run high and with much excitement about what lays ahead.
I layed out a spread for a short yoga session.
The Full Moon in Aries is a quite intense time. You are ready for everything, you know what you need to do. You are confident and take action. Five out of the seven chakras are resembled in our spread. Crown, Heart, Solarplexus, Sacral and Rootchakra.
You did much on balancing and opening your heart Chakra in the early past. You purified you and your surroundings and trusted your intuition.
A journey is waiting for you which will lead you to enlightment and will expand your horizon. Let go of guilt and old struggles from the past its time for letting go.
Trust the messages that come from your heart, it’s always the right advice.
It’s conscious to you that a new cycle in your life begins, something was completed. Now its time to step back and to seek solitude. Everything will happen at the right moment.
Yoga Session 🙏
I chose these Asanas for our Yoga Session:
- Heart Chakra pose to strenghten our heart Chakra and support forgiving and letting go of guilt
- King Pigeon Pose, this is one of my favorite poses and the pigeon is a symbol of peace and harmony and to solve conflicts in a constructive way
- Garland Pose is good for activating our root and Sacral chakra
- Ashta Chandrasana is also good for Sacral and root Chakra and is a practice for balancing
- Moonology Cards by Yasmin Boland
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle by Tori Hartman
- Yoga Sequencing Deck by Mark Stephens