Today we will have a new moon in Libra. Libra is about harmony, equilibrium, so I chose to dedicate the Yin and Yang Spread to this moon.
On the Yang Side we have a card resembling the first Chakra, the Rootchakra.
You are ready for a new level of self care e.g. looking more into what makes you happy in life. Therefore you need strength and endurance and have to think long-term. Keep going forward.
On the Yin Side we have a card resembling Anahata / Heart Chakra.
It’s a transformational time, go with your intuition. Be authentic and surround yourself with the people you feel yourself at home with, then you will gain abundance.
- Mudra of Temperance, it can help you if you have problems with time pressure or digestion. Mediate and do the Mudra. For meditation purposes you can think about a box that is full and you empty this box.
- Sit down and do Flow Mudra, it’s anti-stress and will help you to let go everything of that stresses you. Breathe in and out and make a little break after breathing in. You can make this break longer and longer if you want.
Balance your Rootchakra and Anahata Chakra on this New Moon, examples:
- For stimulating Heart Chakra you can do Trikonasa and the Warrior Pose.
- For stimulating Root Chakra you can do Ardha navasana and Yoga Mudrasana.
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Mudras by Gertrud Hirschi
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps