On the equinox, night and day are nearly exactly the same length all over the world. It also marks the first day of autumn. I chose to dedicate the Yin and Yang Spread to this special day.
Yin in the spread resembles the night and Yang the day.
When you have a topic in your life where you have been impatient in the past, try to relax and trust that everything will work out. Change often comes with a different attitude to a specific problem.
Yang Side / Day on Equinox:
On the Yang Side we have a card resembling the Solarplexuschakra. You are now in a time in your life where you can be sure that you are guided and blessed. Things will work out when you go with the flow and embrace your emotions. Everything will work out. You will gain abundance through being grateful for this wonderful time.
Yin Side / night of Equinox:
On the Yin Side we have a card resembling Anahata / Heart Chakra. It’s a transformational time, you are ready and at your best to start new things. You can overcome every obstacle because of your inner growth and strength.
- Dhyani Mudra, the gesture of meditation: Do an activity with full dedication.
- Mudra for serenity and the stomach: Calm and serenity show your strength.
Balance your Solarplexuschakra and Anahata Chakra on Equinox Day.
- Wisdom of the Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
- Mudras by Gertrud Hirschi
- Chakra Wisdom Oracle Cards by Tori Hartman
- Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards by Denise Linn
- The Wild Offering Oracle by Tosha Silver
- Inner Compass Oracle by Heather Hoeps